
There is a debate out there about when your third trimester starts. Some say 27 weeks, some say 28. Regardless of what's "right," I'm in it now! We hit 28-weeks yesterday and thus, have about 12 weeks to go. And folks, the mini dresses are starting to roll in... :) We went to Louisville, KY, last weekend to visit a group of our friends and were blessed one dinner with the following goodies:



With my growing belly, it is becoming so much more a reality that there will be a tiny body VERY soon to put into these clothes! So fun. We continue to pray that the next three months will be full of wonderful times together while it's only the two of us, guidance from the Lord regarding our next steps as a family, and continued good health for me and Naomi. I really am feeling wonderful, minus a particular rib that is making me quite uncomfortable. If you think to pray about that for me, I'd take it! We are always so grateful for all of the prayers and support we have from our friends and family. Off to work, now. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment