Some girlfriends and I had a garage sale today. It goes on tomorrow too, though I won't make it since I work at the hospital. But boy do I hope I sell a few more of my things... because I made around $46 this morning, but I spent around $85! Hahahaha! Two of the women in the garage sale were getting rid of ALL of their baby items, with the most incredible deals on little girl stuff. Of course. I mean, have you ever seen cuter little $2 boots?
But the best purchase of the weekend was all for Grant. :) He has wanted a Moses basket for this baby girl so badly for some reason. Lol... we have laughed about it, as they can be quite expensive for a slightly impractical purpose. The one he found he liked the most was $239. Hmmmm. $239 so that an infant can sleep in it maybe five times. I. Don't. Think. So. But FIFTEEN BUCKS AT A GARAGE SALE!?!?!?! Now, I'll go for that! I was SO excited to see this for sale and he loves it. It's even gender-neutral, so if we would be blessed with a boy one day, we might be able to squeeze a bit more use out of it. 55 days and counting, folks!


=)
ReplyDeleteI have to do another quick post...my "word" that I just had to type in so that my comment would publish was "belly". how appropriate=)
ReplyDelete