
Talk about a post to warm the heart... our neice, Lillian is home from the NICU! In case you didn't read earlier, she was born 4 days before Naomi, at around 29-weeks gestation. She is a FIGHTER, I tell you, soaring through her first weeks of life, impressing all around with her progress and adaptation as a preemie. She's just awesome. Today, my brother and his wife got to bring their baby home! We are thrilled for them. Please pray for an easy transition for them and for seamless, healthy days ahead for sweet Lillie. For more of an update, you can follow their story at www.lilliankateseverns.blogspot.com

We decorated the house with a banner and balloons to welcome the sweet pea home. We love you, Lillian!
Wow- she looks so much like her daddy. I'm amazed at how I can think the Severns all look so much alike, and then Lillian can so favor Drew while Naomi so favors you!
ReplyDelete