Last weekend, I had a blast going to visit my WONDERFUL friend, Sommer. It was my first night away from the baby since she was born and it felt strangely normal. Don't get me wrong, I was anxious to get my hands on her at the 24-hour mark!
We had so much fun setting up her awesome, new house, that she rents with a few other people. We went to IKEA, bought a bunch of fixin's and went to town!
Just a couple little shots of our handiwork... we were up until the wee hours of the morning. Love you, Som! Had so much fun with you, as always. :)
I returned Sunday evening, only to go back to the Cincinatti area with some friends to check out the Newport Aquarium with the baby on Tuesday. It was another fun trip!
I didn't get the greatest pics, but she loved it. Was quite taken by the large sea animals swimming all around her... and beating on that drum was fun too!
Totally radical, Duuuude.
(A reference to Finding Nemo, to those of you who just got scared that I actually talk like that.)
Ah. There's a shot of the fascination. She kept touching the glass, I believe expecting to make contact with the fishies. It was a great few days, but I think I'm road-tripped out for a while!

No comments:
Post a Comment