Well, last week I had orientation for my new job. Yup! I'm going to be working part-time (at night - blech) on a postpartum unit at a nearby hospital. Despite the blech, I'm super grateful for the position and hope it works out well! I'm not the only one who's been hard at work lately... (I have no clue what she's so focused on, but I'm sure it was important!)
Grant's been hard at work making me feel loved, buying me gorgeous flowers in honor of my new job. Thanks, honey. :)
Naomi's also been working hard to take off every single bib I ever put on her. We've now reached the sad season where the sweet monogrammed bibs are on hold and the polyester cookie monster and elmo "over the head" bibs are the only thing we use. Ha. She LOVES them.
And one final demonstration of the blood, sweat and tears that have gone forth at our house this week...
G polished up our headlights with one of those fancy kits. Wow! That's seriously amazing!
(He thought these would be great pics to put on the blog. :) Now that you've been enlightened, you can go on with your day!)


Dang! Ya'll have been working hard!=) And, Grant inspired me to do some spring cleaning. Maybe more in the house...Ryan can work on the cars=)
ReplyDeleteLove you! Good Luck as you start the new position!!!