Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ice Cream Troubles

This is a long one. For Mom. Naomi has entered the 18-month, slightly dramatic stage of throwing herself onto the floor when something bothers her. Oh boy. It's so sad, hilarious, sweet, and evokes all sorts of parental pathos. The poor thing was getting upset because I was trying to help her with the ice cream spoon - one of her first ice cream experiences - but then would be equally upset if she tried it herself and lacked success. What a rock and a hard place. Lol. I felt like a terrible mom videoing it, but you just have to catch some of these moments. She also puts the backs of her hands against her eyes now when we tell her "No." It's the cutest thing. That one'll be hard to catch on film. I'll give it my best shot. :)

1 comment: