We discovered that Naomi apparently prefers to not eat peas unless they have a little butter on them.
A close-up for my mom... we're all still trying to figure out who he looks the most like!
Saturday morning hang out on the couch.
At the time, I thought this was sweet because Naomi kept doing her little monkey noise.
Now it just looks a little creepy! My favorite is the pacifier. Classic.
"Umm... excuse me, teacher?
I know I'm sleeping, but I have a question..."
And one more angle just because it's that hilarious.
But even with all the funny and sweet moments, life is not perfect. That precious little girl in the picture frame? Yeah. She threw that very hard apple at her brother's head today. God help us as we teach our children to love one another - an act that does not involve throwing fruit. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment