And I'm heading to bed now, because I'm actually attending my first MOPS get together in the morning to celebrate that I officially look sort of like a mom. :) That's right. I am going to a "Mothers of Preschoolers" get together. Ha! Honestly, it's just an excuse for any mother, whether they have a fetus or an early school-age child, to get together and have some social time. I know a handful of girls that attend and with being a night-shifter, I really need to step up my social life a bit. The occasional coffee dates with the owls and the bats just aren't cutting it anymore.
Wow. MOPS meetings and pregnancy jeans. Life is 'a changin!
Oh, and please keep Grant in your prayers this weekend - he leaves in a few hours to make the long drive to New York for his latte art competition! He is so excited and has poured some really beautiful designs lately. He is getting so good! Pray for safety on the road and a fun time competing... I told him if he wins the $2500 grand prize, the baby will have some really nice furniture from her daddy!

you look wonderful and PREGNANT!!!!!! getting so excited!!!! love you sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how she's grown since your last pic 2 weeks ago! That's AMAZING! Maybe when Grant wins you can put the money towards a mini-van.
ReplyDeleteThat's a baby belly for sure! So fun...this is the best stage of pregnancy. I will stay tuned for the sonogram. It is on my calendar because I am neurotic like that.
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet that little girl in there.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Amy
I LOVE IT! So excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet my new niece!
ReplyDelete