
This last weekend, I stood as a matron of honor next to my best friend as she was married. It was a wonderful weekend! Now 22-weeks along, I definitely had the first weekend with the most comments about my obviously pregnant belly so far. Most of the comments were nice. Then there was the elevator lady. If she blinked at all while we were together, I missed it. Wide-eyed, she said, "You STILL have FOUR months to go?! WOW..." Lovely. I had to laugh to myself though, as I have slightly looked forward to collecting these little stories as my belly grows. Sweet Naomi can get as big and healthy as she wants and I'm going to be the last one to rush her on out, no matter the comments. :)
Sarah! You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to her that. It seems like all women care about is how slim they can look and fail to focus on the child that they need to feed! We are cheering you on!
ReplyDeleteyou are a gorgeous pg lady!!!! fun to follow your blog!
ReplyDeletejust wait until someone asks you if you are sure there are not twins in there. pa-lease, people. you look great! it's fun to finally look pregnant and not be in that horrible in between stage. can't wait until may.
ReplyDeleteit's amazing people's perceptions on how 22 weeks should look. i think i got told i look huge everyday & how big my baby is & "are you sure you're not having a boy? cause you're carrying awfully low"...just smile & nod, smile & nod... :) btw, you look so cute!
ReplyDelete