And I know. No pink. :) But I LOVE it. And I figure - she'll have pink toys, pink clothes, pink tutus, you name it! The green and yellow will break it up nicely and it's still cheery and girly. Crazy to think that in 15 weeks, there will be a precious little baby sleeping on those sheets... oh, I cannot wait to meet her!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
A Room in the Making...
One thing for me that has been so exciting lately is the planning of the nursery! I picked out the bedding a long time ago, but the rest of the room has seemed to spring together in the last couple of days, thanks to online shopping! My mom visited this last weekend for fun and we had the BEST time. We shopped, stayed up late, slept in, and talked and talked. And the last, unexpected activity was finding an INCREDIBLE furniture buy on Craigslist. I am so thankful and feel so blessed, because we were not planning on going out and buying an entire set of nursery furniture. In fact, I was resigned to using my little brother's crib that has sat in my parent's basement for the last 15 years! And I was excited about it! :) Anyway, long story short - we got a bookshelf, crib, glider, and changing table for a wonderful price. My mom proceeded to find the perfect rug to match the room and I'm just getting so excited to see it all come together! Here are some pics of some of the furniture and Naomi's bedding... obviously, none of these are taken at our house, but I will post more pics as things move along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Adorable!! Can't wait to see you at the shower next month.
ReplyDelete