
Our gorgeous girl has now graced the world with her presence for a full month! It has truly been the most joyful, peaceful, and wonderful honor to experience her birth and watch the beginning of her life. She has been such a great, easy baby. Crying only happens when she's hungry or tired. Or...
when we take her out of the bath. Let me tell you, this girl LOVES taking a bath! It is the sweetest thing. She gets so still and relaxed, smiles, and soaks up every minute. :) 
She's a great little sleeper, only waking 1-2 times each night for a feeding. I meant to take her yesterday to get weighed so we could see the update on that, but I didn't get around to it. I did step on my parent's scale with her though and calculated that she is around 10.8lbs! Might not be exactly accurate, but she definitely is growing. No longer wearing most of her newborn clothes and even some 0-3 month clothes are getting stretched! Thankfully, the 3-6 month options drown her - we are trying so desperately to cherish her while she's still tiny.
We have spent most of our time in KC just relaxing at my parent's house. Grant is working during the daytime, helping his stepdad flip a house, but I have truly been taking advantage of my postpartum state. :) This week I will start getting out a little more. I am grateful though, that I've been able to take it easy and not have much to do. Graduate midwifery classes start back up at the end of September, so that will give me something to do soon enough.
Up until then though? We'll be soaking up month two with our precious girl...
No comments:
Post a Comment