
Last night, my daughter met Blaire. Blaire is a special friend because she is the daughter of my childhood friend, Abbey. Abbey and I were born six weeks apart and our mothers were the best of friends. We grew up together through our little kid years and have so many wonderful memories - and some great home movies! She now lives in KC with her sweet family and without planning one bit, we ended up having daughters just six months apart!

It was so fun for my mom to see Abbey and I with our girls, and it certainly was fun for Blaire! That sweet little girl, at just nine months, has an uncanny love for babies! It was so cute... she just couldn't get enough of Naomi.

Maybe one day, Abbey and I will be taking pictures of them with their daughters... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment