Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Three Whole Months!!

Our baby girl has now been alive for a fourth of a year! She is getting bigger every day and starting to really discover lots of new things... like her hands. It's so cute how she sits and stares at them, well, it. She likes her right hand a lot.
She is just about filling up her travel pack 'n play too! It's about time to break out the real crib soon! We are so excited that we'll be doing this soon when we move to Louisville. I'll post about that in the next couple of days, as we have more definitive information about what we're doing and where.
Sweet girl!
I'm so relieved that this child actually likes her dad's beard. I was worried it would make her cry, because it's kind of sharp, but she seems to not mind at all! We are so in love with this baby and so grateful to have had these first days with her. Children truly are a heritage from the Lord...

1 comment:

  1. oh...look at those SWEET, SWEET smiles!! I love her!!! You need to call me with an update! I'm wondering when I will see you next (and please don't tell me you are coming through next weekend when I am out of town!)

    ReplyDelete