Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Slackin'...

We've just been chilling lately. Went to Louisville for a week and got excited about the big move coming up next Monday. And we're getting excited about Thanksgiving with our families here in another day... what a wonderful holiday to celebrate with Naomi for the first time. Needless to say, we are so thankful this year. :)
On a wall at my mom's house she has four framed pictures of all of her children as babies. The baby in the photo above is my little brother, Drew. I sit in a chair often with Naomi and she sits and smiles at "Baby Drew" for impressively long times. It's absolutely precious. This was a cell phone pic, so it's not the greatest. I just had to try and capture the moment...
Speaking of capturing moments...

1 comment:

  1. GREAT job, moment catcher. I LOVED the one with her and baby Drew. I can't believe I haven't been on this in so long!

    ReplyDelete