Naomi had a lot of fun Sunday night on her first Halloween! I'm not really much for this holiday... our costume choices as children were always monitored at my house, typically nothing too spooky or evil. With safety issues anymore, we might be candy getters with Naomi at malls and with family and close friends. But I always had such fond memories of this night as a kid - my brothers and I would pour out our stash after getting home and trade loot. My sweet tooth couldn't wait for Halloween every year. And I don't want our kids to miss out on the fun side that can be had with trick or treating! It's just kind of sad that we live in a world where we'll have to be so much more careful than we had to be when we were kids.
With all that said, it sure was a fun excuse to stick my baby in a lamb outfit and give her a black eyeliner nose. And what a fun excuse for Grant to think he should dress up as a shepherd to coordinate!
Naomi with Aunt Megan
A lamb and a ballerina!
Hanging out with all the Steen cousins after the costumes had lost their appeal. We had a great night driving around and seeing grandparents and friends. Can't wait till next year when the baby will be toddling around with her candy bucket. :)
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment