Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm a Bad Mom.

It's July 25th. Today? Well, it's almost August and my daughter wore a swimsuit and got into a pool for the first time in her life. I believe this calls for serious self-reprimanding - if not just for the ABSOLUTE necessity of seeing this sweet girl in her strawberry suit! Love. It. I'll spare you the excuses and just put the pictures up. She looooved it. Fine, Naomi... heap the guilt upon me with a bucket. We should be, and will be, doing this on a daily basis! Oh, if it weren't so dang hot! We did get this cool little infant pool though that has a canopy which I discovered can easily be positioned to cover her if she moves into the sun.Nay is getting very good at drinking out of a cup and she loves her sippy too! She still has trouble knowing to tip them up, but it's fun to watch her learning.
Sidenote - one other bummer happened today. Naomi dropped our camera on her foot. It was so sad that it wasn't until hours later that I realized I forgot to check on the camera. It's more damaged than Naomi. :( The lens and focus thingamajig is stuck and won't zoom in and out. I'm so sad. Thankfully, it's still taking pictures, so maybe it's easily fixable. But until then, you might be getting lots of close-ups. Happy Monday!

2 comments: