Well, let's be honest. Daycare is not exciting. At least not for me. I dreaded this day from the moment I enrolled in graduate school and I knew it was coming - and I wasn't even PREGNANT then!
But for Naomi, it is exciting. :) I am blessed that she truly seems so happy where we found her a place. It's sweet, bright, clean, and keeps her VERY active. She's grumpy and pooped at the end of the day, pushing bedtime back over an hour from when it used to be.
Pics for my fam... this is the "community" play foyer that the two youngest rooms share.
The door on the left is hers.
And boy, was Grant happy to see this!
One side of the room...
And the other...
Nearly every day when I pick her up, my greeting comes in the form of her immediately showing me whatever toy she has her hand on at the moment. :) Sweet, but I look forward to the day when she runs to me and gives me a big hug instead!
Another new thing is that Grant had his last day at the cafe he's been working at this year. He has transitioned into working full-time for the ministry we moved here for and we are so thankful for the consistency of one job and that he's where he really wants to be.
Nay baby and I stopped by for a snack to celebrate Daddy's last time behind the counter. It seems as if every post has a picture of my child with her lips glued to a juice box. Hm. Think what you will...
Climbing the stairs is one of the best things the cafe has to offer, I tell ya.
We've also discovered ketchup. She's great with it and daintily dips as she enjoys whatever she can put it on. And look! A cup with MILK in it!
But my favorite new addition to the family is our storm door. A craigslist beauty for a heckuva deal. The top scrolls down to reveal screen if we want some breeze on these gorgeous spring days. Though we're renting, this was a splurge I've wanted all year. I love it. Thanks to my handyman husband, I got it!

What an adorable daycare! It straight out of Berenstein Bears! :) So glad she got tubes and will feel better. They saved Blaire!
ReplyDelete