Sunday, March 11, 2012

Valentine's and Other Such Things

Naomi looooves her daddy.
They go on dates all the time.
And she LOVES my stethoscopes. It is so cute to watch her walk around with the bell/diaphragm skating along the floor.
She can even handle two at once. How talented can you get, I ask you?
Another new favorite is being pushed around the house in the laundry basket. She waves as she makes laps through the living room and kitchen. And it's a fabulous way to get the ol' preggo mom's heartrate up. Over. And over. Again.
Valentine's Day and a handsome redhead brought me these beautiful roses.
Then Grant and I were sitting on the couch visiting while we watched Naomi discover a box of chocolates sitting on the ground. I flinched to take it away, then I thought, oh, what the heck. What better holiday than Valentine's to discover your first bite of chocolate candy. She was just fine with my decision.
My husband, bless his heart, also thought his son should have a few chocolates. Or a hundred. And a heart-shaped cheese quesadilla to go with them (a staple craving for this pregnancy). Be careful. If you look too closely, you'll see a baby coming through a pelvis in my notes for school.
Speaking of babies and pelves. Starting to show. And I promised a pic, so here it is. 22 weeks this Tuesday, so I'll give an updated one soon! Our love to all...

2 comments:

  1. OH, how fun! i just got all caught up on your blog! love all the new pictures and stories--makes me miss you a little less to know everything that's going on in your crazy world!=) Love you and think of you often, friend!

    ReplyDelete