Grant and Naomi planted me some flowers a few days after the baby was born. We won't talk about how they're already dead because of the heat. :(
She is constantly inspecting the little guy and picking at him if the slightest hair is out of place. Like a mommy monkey, grooming her babe! So cute!
Proud big sister. Gosh, she looks like such a little girl here!
1 week old
I have been surprised that even shy of 9lbs and eating fabulously, I had to go buy a couple of NB onesies the other day. All of Sullivan's 0-3month stuff swallows him up! Naomi was in NB things for 2 days. Maybe.
Morning bathtime today! He loved it.
All clean and smellin' like a baby should...
Wearing his elephant onesie from Aunt Lindsay. Funny side story: anytime we ask Naomi if she can say Sullivan, she raises her arm and squeals instead. It took us days to figure out that she thinks we're asking her about what an elephant says! Elephant... Sullivan... I guess they sound a little alike! The onesie holds a whole new meaning!

No comments:
Post a Comment