
This trip for an ultrasound was a bit more unplanned, but due to some cramping, my midwives wanted to check the baby out. I was not that concerned, but cannot express the joy we felt to see this healthy baby girl and how much she changed in FOUR weeks!! Isn't she pretty!? :) She was kicking up a storm, looking toward the camera, and had her right arm up by her face a lot. (I told her later that she is not allowed to enter this world with a hand presentation, cause that won't be so comfy for Mommy!)
We are also happy to report that aside from the cramping prior to this ultrasound, this pregnancy has gone by with very few symptoms other than exhaustion. All I could manage to do for weeks was to sit on the couch and formulate baby organs - no dishes, no laundry - nothing but sitting, napping, and making a human. But I'll take that all day long over hugging the toilet!
No belly pics yet... as there is yet no belly to pic. They will come soon enough! The verdict is also still out on a name. We will share once we decide though, for there will be items to monogram!!

Yeah!!! I'm glad you've already started blogging about this!! So fun!
ReplyDeleteamazing picture of the baby girl. we are SO excited for our cousin/niece to arrive!! the baby shower and other fun what-nots are in the works...
ReplyDelete