
I wish that every one of you could have seen Grant's face tonight when I modeled my new maternity jeans for him. Shock. Bewilderment. Confusion. Disbelief. He had never seen anything like them. I busted out laughing at the face he made as he bulleted forth questions, "But, where is the zipper?! You need a zipper! How are you supposed to zip them up?!" He has clearly never been down this road! Obviously, I have not either, but I know what maternity jeans look like! It is such a joy to make this journey together and stumble upon these small, memorable discoveries...
Before I go, let me PROUDLY ANNOUNCE that my wonderful husband was one of forty people to be selected to compete in the Millrock Latte Art Championship Contest in New York!!! It is the first weekend of May and I am so thrilled for him. He has really grown in his craft and I'm excited to see him pursue something like this. Below is a picture of a drink he poured the other day - so talented!


Shut up! He gets to go to NY?! That is too sweet! Maybe you shouldn't let him go so they don't try to give him some sweet job offer in NY...I don't want you to leave IN=)
ReplyDeleteoh...and the maternity jeans story...i laughed so hard it hurt. i can just SEE his face looking at you in them! HA!!!! and, I'm SO excited you're to the point that you are wearing them! that means you're getting closer!!!!
SO excited for Grant to have this honor! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of the latte art.
ReplyDeleteSarah, I know you're going to rock 'dem jeans well!