Thursday, April 1, 2010

Changing Every Day...

Last weekend, Grant felt the baby move for the first time. :) It was the most precious thing. His eyes bugged out, as big as saucers, and then he looked at me and said, "There is a BABY in there!" Yesterday, her kicks became visible! I was sitting on the couch, leaning back with my computer, when I felt her kick and a simultaneous tummy flutter was seen out of the corner of my eye. My eyes bugged out, as big as saucers, and I thought to myself, "There is a BABY in there!" I showed Grant the tummy movements tonight and we are just in awe. And so the time begins where we are completely entertained and visually captivated by this child. We are gonna be THOSE parents, and proudly so!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! What fun days! It will only get better from here.

    ReplyDelete