Saturday, September 18, 2010

Alright, alright...

So my aunt says to me the other night at my brother's football game... "Sarah! If you expect us to read the blog, you've got to post something more often than once every MONTH!" Lol. So okay. I'm gonna do better - I promise!! But the other night, just as I got on to do another big catch-up post, something tragic happened.
my.
mac.
died.
for.
good.
(insert sobbing and throwing a tantrum here.)
No. I did not take it to a shop. Because I've had that laptop for six years and I have been waiting for the day when this would happen. Sigh. It's toast. A sad day. Not to mention the fact that I can now not swallow the thought of going back to a PC, which are faaaar cheaper. Shudder. I don't know what I'm going to do.
So here I am. Blogging from my parent's computer. Here's what we've been up to!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah. This is tragic. What have you decided to do? Please tell me you had everything backed up. Speaking of which... where are my discs?...

    ReplyDelete