Sunday, June 5, 2011
Naomi, Lillian, and Ruth
Three baby girls born within nine months of one another = girl cousin heaven. Here are some pics from my recent trip of Naomi and Lillian together... Ruthie's still a bit young to be in on all the fun, especially with the virus that was going around.
Here is classic picture of baby who's around babies all day (Lillian) grabbing for baby who has had limited exposure to other children thus far (Naomi).
Mum-mum time!!!
Julie and I got matching "I love my auntie" onesies for the girls before we knew Ruthie was on her way... :)
This was my first time meeting Ruthie! Please take note that I had literally just gotten out of the car from a 9-hour ride by myself with my 9-month old.
Ruthie and Lillian are both being dedicated at church this morning in Kansas City. We are thinking of you girls today, praying for you, and missing you so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sarah,
ReplyDeleteWe love you all so much! Thank you for posting these pictures...the girls are so sweet together. Have a great night :)