Yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing - these are the activities of our sweet little veggie right now. The bump.com has a fun portion of its website where it compares the size of the baby to a fruit or vegetable each week. I won't be 18-weeks until Friday, but the edible option to compare her to today is an onion. Just couldn't do that do my little darlin'. A sweet potato sounded so much... well, sweeter. Two weekends ago, I had such a wonderful time, as I got to spend a couple of days in Kansas City with my family. Well, I should clarify that 99% of this time was with my mother. The reason for the trip was to shop. And shop did we ever! Let's just say there was a woman on the loose who was smashing those winter sales into pieces... to protect her identity, we will simply call her Mimi. :) We had such a blast, dreaming about decking this little girl out in pink and butt ruffles. But girly wardrobe or not, I believe she'll be the cutest potato this side of heaven!

so cute! =)
ReplyDeleteand so glad you and your mom had so much fun shopping together!!!!