Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not That Impressive...

So here I am. Like I said, not that impressive. We have hardly taken any pictures prior to this because of the lack of anything to look at. And, sorry, but you won't be seeing any pictures posted of me with my shirt hiked up over my exposed belly - just not one of those girls - even if it was skinny and tan! Despite the lack of much of a bump showing above, I personally feel like I have one! You all just might have to wait a bit longer to see it. Until then, squint real hard.
Tonight was the first Bradley class for Grant and I to attend. The Bradley method is an approach to labor and childbirth that largely focuses on the goal of having a natural childbirth with as few interventions as possible. We have a fun, talkative group, and we both learned several new things. The topic for tonight's class was nutrition, so we celebrated afterward with a trip to Steak 'n Shake to have a burger, fries, and a cookies 'n cream milkshake. Lol... We really do look forward to attending these classes together over the next 8 weeks. I look forward to being the student and not the teacher of the class, while Grant is excited to learn about what his role will be in coaching me through labor. I could tell from tonight that he is going to be absolutely perfect and just what I need. I am so thankful for such a supportive, caring husband.
Off to do homework. Oh, to be pregnant and in graduate school...

4 comments:

  1. bump? hardly...only when I squinted really, really hard! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin... you're such a punk! :D It's totally there - I'm SSSSSOOOOO pregnant!!! lol.
    and thanks, cara. :) I think maybe next time I shouldn't wear the "slimming" black - makes me look better than I feel! hahaha

    ReplyDelete