Tuesday, January 18, 2011
I Can Do It!!!
Here I am! And I'd like to hear some cheers of encouragement because another speed bump in blogging came up - I broke the battery door to our Nikon. So I finally sat and held in the battery with my thumb so that these photos below could upload. Now that is patience! I'll try and get it fixed soon. :) Enjoy a few posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aw I love the new pics!! Hope y'all are comin back for Christmas!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new home!! Love all 3 of you!!! Cara
ReplyDeleteProud of you!!! So sweet and big! Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteat 110 am i think cara was a little sleepy! :) ditto her though - love the new pics! looking forward to seeing you all again soon = at nana's new house!
ReplyDeletelove you guys!
hahaha i wondered about the "christmas" comment! :) can't wait to see nana's house too! love you guys!
ReplyDelete