
I walked away from my education at Taylor University with about seven of the best friends anyone could ask for. Last Saturday, two of them drove to our new house from Washington DC and Cincinatti for a visit! It was so great to have Sommer and Rebecca come meet Naomi for the first time and to all get to hang out together for a while. I was loving my life having them close by. :) And Naomi was loving them! She was so smiley with both of them and Sommer charmed Naomi to sleep in her arms in a New York minute. Grant had such a fun time giving them a tour of the property and sharing all of the latest news here in Louisville. Sadly, they were only here for a short day, but it meant so much to me that they made the trip! Can't wait till you girls come back - I love you, Rebecca and Sommer!
No comments:
Post a Comment