Monday, January 17, 2011

Talented Child

My heart couldn't be filled with more thanks than for the fact that I have gotten to stay at home with Naomi as long as I have. I am not sure of what is to come in the future in reference to that, but for now, I am privileged to be seeing all of her "firsts!" It's so fun. I walked in the other day after her nap as she was pushing her shoulders up with her hands, which I had not seen her do yet! I put her on the floor and she went to town, showing off her skills... Down
Up
Down (with a pretty smile)
Up
Down
Oh, what the heck. Let's just flip over to put a cherry on top!

2 comments:

  1. What a big girl! =) And, she can tell she made you proud...those smiles are SOOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete