"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Jeremiah 29:11
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Today
Okay! A picture with me in it - got one! And below, a sweet moment captured. She was laying on her activity mat, grabbing at all the toys and cooing. Then it got really quiet. I looked over and Naomi was laying with her hands clasped, staring up at the cow mirror. Two seconds after I took the pic, she fell asleep like that. :)
We currently live in Kentucky and are soaking up our time with our sweet two babies, Naomi and Sullivan. Every day we miss our family and friends who are far away and we hope that this blog can help ease the distance a bit! We thank God for the technology to stay in touch like this!
Oh, she is SO SWEET! I can't wait to hold her and play with her and KISS THOSE CHEEKS!
ReplyDelete