This weekend, that dashing young man on the left,
will appear as none other than the dashing Gaston himself.
will appear as none other than the dashing Gaston himself.
Grant and I, and of course, Naomi, will be driving to Kansas City on Friday to see one of the year's hottest productions at Shawnee Mission East, Beauty and the Beast. Never having been in a show in his life, my little brother tried out for the musical this year and landed himself a leading role as Gaston! I am so excited to see this musical, I could just bust at the seams. I'm not sure if it's sold out or not, but if you live in the area, you should put your snowshoes on this instant and hike it out to SME to grab a ticket. He's going to be amazing!!!

Best Sister Ever!!!
ReplyDeleteMama
Way cool!!!! I hope you had a super time!
ReplyDelete