
We had a great weekend, busy painting our bedroom and cleaning up all the dust that the guys have been stirring up with the construction downstairs. Before and after pics are coming soon, and we expect to be in our space this week! We are SOOO excited.

Here are some cute pics of Nay last night before bedtime. Last night was the night we decided to let her cry it out - she has been getting up multiple times from losing her paci and about once to eat. We braced ourselves to hear her cry around 2/3 and to our surprise, she lost her paci at 2, I gave it to her, and we didn't hear from her until 8am! 9pm-8am - I can deal with that!

Yeah! Naomi slept for 11 hours straight!

Sweet pic in new jammies from Mimi.

This weekend, I also finished the bible verse above her bed and the little yellow thing is a bird sitting on the text from Zephaniah 3:17, "...He will rejoice over you with singing, He will quiet you with His love..."
Yeah for Naomi. It must have been the verse quieting her because its ADORABLE!! I love Sarah ITC font...
ReplyDeleteSarah, I love the nursery...especially the verse over the crib! You are amazing..and that little girl is so adorable!!! Thanks for sharing these pictures
ReplyDelete