Sunday, February 20, 2011

Unpause!

I guess somebody prayed and it worked! I used some duck tape and now Grant's computer is up and running! We'll see how long it lasts... Naomi and I are just hanging out today. G has been gone to Coffee Fest in Chicago since Thursday morning and it has been sooo quiet around here. Missing him lots and can't wait until he gets back tomorrow morning! Until then, we are trying out fun new things like the baby's booster chair. Thanks to my incredibly practical friend, Kristin Zeeb, we did not spend money on a clunky high chair for the kitchen. This booster is the extent of what we need and it works great! I don't have to wipe down a messy high chair, not to mention have one taking up space in the kitchen. Back to homework...

2 comments:

  1. I wish I hadn't gotten so used to a big high chair. I love putting Blaire in it but HATE wiping it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the kind of booster we had both our kids in at the table & it is so little & practical. your little lady is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete