Monday, March 21, 2011
St. Pat's!
Marrying a man who looooves St. Patrick's Day means that there's gonna be a party! Last Thursday, we had tons of fun when we turned our Bible study night into a St. Pat's bash.
Wherever you sat at the dinner table, you had to wear the hat that was at your place setting. The meal was complete with key lime stuart's sodas and shepherd's pie!
The best-dressed attendee: Naomi in her PRECIOUS St. Pat's tutu from Mimi. Up close, there is a plastic shamrock hot glued to her green hairbow.
Blarney showed up for the occasion, needless to say! We read the true story of St. Patrick, the priest who ministered the gospel of Christ all over Ireland, which prior to his missions, was a country of Druids and pagans. He used the shamrock on the island to explain the dimensions of the Trinity to the lost, the reason the symbol has carried through to this day! If that doesn't make you want to celebrate March 17th (the day St. Patrick supposedly died), I don't know what would!
A "preguest" picture... look closely and see Kona in her festive t-shirt that says, "Kiss me, I'm Irish!" What a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sarah! First, your home looks AMAZING and so so so so so INVITING! I love it! G-Baby... I think you need to find a parade in KY ASAP! Sweet NayNay is getting so big! I can't stand it! I think we need to have her teach Lillian what food is all about!
ReplyDeleteWow- I'm really with Julie. My first comment was going to be that your house looks WONDERFUL! You have SUCH a gift of hospitality. I am so inspired and LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete