About twenty years ago - whoah, that makes me sound old to myself! - my family and I gave my mom the greatest Christmas present. We got her a license plate that reads "BESTMOM." Ever since, that has been her name to family, friends, and all of the jealous onlookers in traffic who think to themselves, 'Why didn't I think of that?!'Three weeks ago, I carried the tradition on. I went by myself to the DMV to register my car and the idea came to order Grant his own special license plate! Today, we went together to register the wagon and he said, "Hmm... I wonder which license plate I should get!" (He was looking at the poster of cheesy options excitedly.) The woman that helped us was the same lady I worked with when I ordered his plate before. She looked at me, smiled, and disappeared to the back. Returning quickly, she flashes the plate and says, "BAM! That's the plate you're getting!" Lol. It was hilarious! All the women working there were laughing.
Needless to say, he loooves it. And needless to say, he deserves it.

Best post ever!!! : ) Forever you shall be...BSTDAD!!
ReplyDeleteYou're so sweet. And I gotta say- BSTWIFESBSTFRIENDSVIDEOGRAPHER, too.
ReplyDelete