"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Jeremiah 29:11
Friday, March 25, 2011
New Toy!
I opened a new toy for Naomi that Grant had picked out at Target when I was pregnant. After I filled the toy with air I told the baby, "It's a lion! The lion says 'ROAR!' Like the Lion of Judah!" My friend Jenny was there. She said, "If that's the Lion of Judah, then we're all in trouble!" Lol.
Look at your precious little family!!! Naomi is such a big girl now, I remember being in contact with you when you were getting ready to deliver. How have I not known about your blog?! So glad I found it and can keep up with you guys. Naomi is beautiful and you all seem to be happy and doing well. :)
We currently live in Kentucky and are soaking up our time with our sweet two babies, Naomi and Sullivan. Every day we miss our family and friends who are far away and we hope that this blog can help ease the distance a bit! We thank God for the technology to stay in touch like this!
Look at your precious little family!!! Naomi is such a big girl now, I remember being in contact with you when you were getting ready to deliver. How have I not known about your blog?! So glad I found it and can keep up with you guys. Naomi is beautiful and you all seem to be happy and doing well. :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO, Ashley
look at that grin! she is so thrilled with her new toy! =)
ReplyDeleteGo Jenny!
ReplyDelete