Sunday, June 12, 2011

Introduction to Sugar...

Naomi is a wonderful self-entertainer. She can crawl around the house quietly for hours, exploring and discovering her environment. This morning, while doing this, she hit the jackpot.

As I was reading e-mails, I thought she had been awfully quiet for a while - a quality in most 10-month-olds that can be a tip off to disaster. I found her sitting by the couch in the living room, with all of the contents of the baby bag spread across the floor. She loves to do this. What I had forgotten was that yesterday, Grant gave me a cinnamon roll from the coffee shop and I'd stuck it in the baby bag. Naomi was the lucky one to find it! Sucking on the frosting-covered Saran Wrap, with crumbs all over her face, she was happy as could be. Cinnamon roll was everywhere. It was a picture-perfect moment. Unfortunately, the camera was nowhere to be found. I'm going to go lay her down for a nap now - I'm sure her dreams will be wonderful. We hope you all have as good of a Sunday as our baby has had!

1 comment: