Saturday, April 2, 2011

Funny Day in Photos.

So I was sitting in my desk chair today while Naomi was exploring on the ground around me. I was totally zoned out when I heard her making a little grunt noise that communicates - "Mom, I got into a position I'm not such a fan of... will you help me out?" Well, I look down and don't see her anywhere. Puzzled for only a split second, with eyes wide as saucers, I peer down to the right side of my chair, lift up the fabric flap, and find... This! LOL. She had totally disappeared under the chair and I didn't even feel her go under there! It was hilarious. But not as hilarious as the next picture below.
We went on a walk today at Long Run Park, a beautiful, 2-mile walking trail that wraps around a big lake. It's about a five-minute drive from our house and it will become a regular activity from here on out. What I hope WON'T become a regular activity is my daughter flicking me off. That's right. Click on the picture so that it enlarges in your browser.
I've never laughed harder in my life than when I downloaded this a few minutes ago. It was the only picture I took there! Her smile to go with the gesture is what gets me. Oh my gosh, we're gonna get some miles out of that one!

2 comments:

  1. sarah, the bottom photo made me laugh out loud. you've gotta send it to ellen for her "what's wrong with this photo" segment: http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=229

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post. She is just so darling.

    ReplyDelete