Sunday, April 10, 2011

Impromptu 9-Month Photo Shoot!

Long story short: I've been looking for a photographer in Louisville for a few weeks. We had some new friends at our house this weekend. Found out one of them shoots weddings for a living. And the result? A fabulous almost-9-month photo session this morning. What a fun surprise - and Darla gave us rights to all 100ish photos for a blessing of a cost. Thank you, Darla!!!











If you live in the area of Huntsville, Alabama, you should check out Darla and Daniel's website (husband-wife team) - authenticphotograph.com. They are a wonderful couple with loads of talent - obviously!

4 comments:

  1. I think my favorites, this time, are the contemplative/ pouty faces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are adorable! now you need to spend a small fortune to get them all framed. seriously...those are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just catching up on your blog - THESE ARE GORGEOUS! I want to order prints and she's not even my child. :) You'll be so glad you have these images captured. Stunning. Naomi is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete