We had a picnic dinner outside tonight on the porch. I had to follow wherever her mouth went to get the "Summer Vegetables" down (she was quite entertained by her surroundings, moving all over the place). But dang, when I pulled out the "Vanilla Custard with Bananas," her attention was all mine! Opening that mouth like nobody's business. :) Saturday, April 9, 2011
Happy Weekend
We had gorgeous weather here today and celebrated by breaking out one of Naomi's first t-shirts to wear! When she was still a newborn, the fall seemed to fly by so quickly and this spring is really the first time she's experiencing mild weather outside.
I'm so glad I bought this shirt for her at Target when I was pregnant - it's so fitting for her!
I just cannot believe how long she is getting and how quickly she is growing! She officially crawled for the first times yesterday and today. It's just two or three movements of the knees and then she plops down, but I've already had to move things out of her reach. I'm so excited for her to hit this milestone - and nervous for me!
We had a picnic dinner outside tonight on the porch. I had to follow wherever her mouth went to get the "Summer Vegetables" down (she was quite entertained by her surroundings, moving all over the place). But dang, when I pulled out the "Vanilla Custard with Bananas," her attention was all mine! Opening that mouth like nobody's business. :)
This was yesterday. The bib she is wearing was mine - so funny for me to think about that as I put it on her. Thirty years ago, I was as small as she. Thirty years from now, maybe I'll be watching her feed her own sweet baby...
Grant came home in the middle of lunch and Naomi just about came out of her chair, she was so excited. She just lights up when he's around - so sweet. I love to watch their relationship grow. He is an amazing dad to her and I am so grateful that he has this opportunity to love her and sew into this little life over the years to come.
We had a picnic dinner outside tonight on the porch. I had to follow wherever her mouth went to get the "Summer Vegetables" down (she was quite entertained by her surroundings, moving all over the place). But dang, when I pulled out the "Vanilla Custard with Bananas," her attention was all mine! Opening that mouth like nobody's business. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're absolutely right- that shirt is perfect!
ReplyDelete