Friday, August 19, 2011
AWESOME Belated Birthday Present!
Don't you love getting delayed presents? I remember getting a wedding present almost a year late, and although the giver apologized, I loved it! Spreads out the joy and is even more of a surprise! Well, Naomi had one of those great days - G-ma and Gpa Y sent one of the greatest birthday presents ever!!! Excuse the LOAD of photos. It was just too cute to watch her discover what was in that big box...
She stared at the paper forever - pictures of characters she knows well!
In fact, they could have stopped with the wrapping! She was quite into it!
But then we wouldn't have gotten to enjoy this...
"Is that what I think it could be?!
No way!
Dad, is this for real?"
Yep, her first Elmo doll!
And books to go with it!
If these pictures don't say it all, I don't know what would!
Here's some live footage taken after that initial excitement had waned... I'm so bad about having the video camera out on time. Still sweet though. Thank you for the great gift, B&J!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment