Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Big Milestone

I could just pee my own pants because that lunch box is so cute. And it will go down in the books as Naomi's first one of many to come!Yep, today was a big one - Naomi went to "Mother's Day Out" for the first time. She will now be leaving me for a whole 4.5hrs two days a week for the coming school year. With grad school clinicals creeping up on me in the Spring, I've known this would be best to start exposing her to a new environment and other babies! She did wonderfully and clearly tuckered herself out! BEFORE: AFTER: And that "after" shot is technically a "before" shot too, because it was taken BEFORE I had even pulled out of our parking spot after I picked her up! She was so tired her little eyes were red and swollen when I arrived at her room. You'd have thought she had pulled an all-nighter! Bless her. And no pics of the school or teachers because the sweet, but screaming, separation anxiety-laden other children in the morning didn't exactly create the greatest photo op. We'll get one next week. Here's to all things new with a side dish of first-time parent emotion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment