Sunday, August 14, 2011

One-Year Photos!!!

If you don't have a friend who's a photographer, you should try and find one! Ha... My great friend Sarah took some pics of Naomi at a peach orchard and grape vineyard today that we're calling her one-year photo shoot. :) These are unedited (I'll post a few finished ones when I get them!) and some are informal shots, obviously, of the three of us. Thank you, Sarah - what a blessing you are to us!




























4 comments:

  1. That IS what we need! How great is that! Perfect pics for a perfect little girl! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are GORGEOUS!! your little one is too cute! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog but somehow still manage to miss so much! I gotta work on that.

    BEAUTIFUL pictures of a beautiful baby girl and her loving parents! I can't believe she's one already!

    ReplyDelete