Friday, August 5, 2011

Since our trip...

This week is pretty crazy with my midterms going on... pray for me if you think of it! But coming home after my weekend get away was enjoyable with flowers waiting from my hubby. :) Good one, babe. Excuse the dates on the pictures. What's that about?! Pulled out an old camera since our good one's broken. Boo hoo. And packages for the birthday girl were waiting too!Naomi received a Stella doll from her aunt, uncle, and sweet cousin Lillian. We love Stella already! And, yes. Just saw the picture uploaded sideways. Well, tilt your head now. Sometimes you gotta work for the good things in life...And if I thought my face has been buried in the books the last number of days!! Naomi has me beat, I believe! What a little bookworm!She seems to be questioning why I would interrupt her private reading time, when I should be fetching the glass cleaner and washing off the window panes of the door behind her... Yesterday, 4:40pm:This morning, 9:20am:10:42am: 1:10pm:
Apparently, my daughter DID go for one hour and forty-six minutes with only one sock on. The problem has been remedied, I assure you.
2:56pm:I could go take a pic of 3:23pm right now too. But I'll just leave it to your imagination...

1 comment: