Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Glorious Day...

Yesterday was just plain awesome. I woke up at 7:00 and took my midterm exam for the class I'm currently taking, Intrapartum. Intrapartum is just a fancy word for labor. And let me tell you - there's a reason it has a fancy word! This is no simple process!! Descent, flexion, internal rotation, extension, restitution, external rotation - these are just the simple steps the baby goes through to make its entrance into the world and it can do so in a plethora of positions compared to the mom's pelvis. (Movie quote: "Would you say that I have a plethora of pinatas?" - Who knows it?!) Anyway, after finishing my exam and handing in my 45-page market research paper, I was on cloud nine! I had a great day cleaning the house and being with the baby. The weather certainly helps too - it's beautiful outside finally! So last night we had our first Fresh Perspectives class, a month-long Bible study at the barn where we are basically being re-introduced to the Bible and its structure and purpose. It was a fabulous class and we were very blessed and intrigued by the content taught.

Naomi came and was fabulous, as always. The class ended at 7:55, five minutes before her bedtime, but she just couldn't hang on. :) She slept like this all the way through the bumpy field back to our house, even with her sweet little hand on the bar! It was the cutest thing.


Tuckered out!

No comments:

Post a Comment