If you're reading this, would you please pause and text Grant to bust a move and get the crown molding up in the bedroom? Maybe if he gets a series of reminders from random people out there, he'll get motivated to do it!!!
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Moving Furniture Fun
One of the projects I undertook yesterday after I wrapped up my midterms was rearranging the office area in our bedroom. Grant and I both agreed that we didn't like this arrangment, but I just hadn't gotten the gust of energy to mess with all the computer cords yet.
If you're reading this, would you please pause and text Grant to bust a move and get the crown molding up in the bedroom? Maybe if he gets a series of reminders from random people out there, he'll get motivated to do it!!!
This is a bad picture, but below, you can kind of get an idea that it was sort of cramped behind the desk when we sat at our computer. As I'm blogging this, I'm pretty sure no one really even cares about this teeny issue of ours. I'll use the cop out that this is for my mom to see. :D
After breaking a sweat - pathetic - here is the switcharoo. I love it! I'm so surprised, because I like desks not facing a wall. But this prevents Naomi from unplugging the internet and other things, so that's nice. I changed up the lamp and am testing some different curtains, but still have to take that shelf down and rearrange wall items.
If you're reading this, would you please pause and text Grant to bust a move and get the crown molding up in the bedroom? Maybe if he gets a series of reminders from random people out there, he'll get motivated to do it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the new set up is great! nice work yeamans! :)
ReplyDelete