Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Pacifier Beast

Do you all remember one of the greatest movies - The Sandlot? If you've never seen it, it's a classic and a great movie for the whole family. Well, there is a scene in this movie where these boys discover that the dog (The Beast) next door to their baseball field has collected many of their baseballs over the years into a huge pile. I'm wondering if The Beast has secretly taken up residence in my daughter's nursery... only his love has become pacifiers. Over the last couple of days, I've had a difficult time locating any pacis for her. Today, I pulled the crib away from the wall to find this - a collection of NINE. At least now I know where they go!



And while we're on the subject of sandlots, go check out keepersofthesandlot.com and grab a copy of my dad's book. With decades of extensive baseball experience, he has written a true gem for any parent to read. While the book has a huge focus on how parents can positively shape and change their kids' lives through coaching sports, but it has invaluable lessons for any mom or dad and their child's activities. It's a great Father's Day gift for coaches of little league (or any sport)!!

2 comments:

  1. nice plugs! both naomi's and for your dads book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I'm just catching up on your blog. LOVE it! Oh how I love seeing your sweet girl grow!

    Let me just tell you we can SO relate to this post! We have a rotation of pacifiers for Bailey because, inevitably, they all end up under the crib and I'm just too lazy to fish them out on a daily basis. ;-)

    ReplyDelete